Monday 26 August 2013

(Runtime Error) SIGABRT C++

OMG ! This is one of the most irritating errors from all of which I have encountered till date.

Just one line of guidance :
I was solving one of the problems in spoj
http://www.spoj.com/problems/CAPCITY/
The solution according to me had no glitches. But spoj was giving  Runtime error SIGABRT and I didn't find any good article about the explanation of this error. After half an hour of search I found out that It was due to the stack I was using in its implementation . Actually Stack (stl) does-not work for large values as it has some problems in large memory allocations(In this case it was 10^5)
so when I changed it to simple array it worked . ! ^_^ yay ! I thought of sharing this so that you people catch it early and try to improve your codes . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY! Nothing to say yet !! new to the blogging world...